They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but more often than not those words don’t mention anything about the origin of said picture.
Which is unfortunate, because those backstories are amazing in their own rights. For example …
- Photoplasty Contest: How Overrated Celebrities Tricked The World, In Three Steps
- Pictofact Contest: Stupid Life Hacks That You Swear Still Work
- Pictofact Contest: Diagrams Explaining how Ingenious Movie/TV Scenes Were Filmed
- Pictofact Contest: Cost-Cutting Measures Companies Hope You Won’t Notice
- Pictofact Contest: Characters And Shows That Influenced Your Life In Weird Ways
Cracked’s weekly Pictofacts and Photoplasty contests are open to all comers, and anyone with image manipulation skills can walk away with $25 – $100 per winning entry. Enter here.
We’re also looking for contest ideas and single-artist image sets. Pitch yours, here.
Also follow our new Pictofacts Facebook page, because you’re the hero we NEED right now.