Whenever there’s a bottle of wine around in my house, it doesn’t take long to disappear.
Over the years, I’ve come to realize that sometimes a glass of wine is necessary to help take the edge off. And with winter fast approaching, it’s the perfect time to sit by the fireplace and warm up with a nice red.
But who says wine can only be enjoyed by the glass? The possibilities are virtually endless when you incorporate a little vino into your favorite dishes. To help broaden your horizons, here are 21 wine-infused recipes.
1. White wine is typically used in a variety of seafood dishes, but none of them compare to seared cod in a white wine, tomato, and basil sauce.
2. Need a quick snack with a bit of a buzz? These wine-marinated frozen grapes should do the trick.
3. There is no greater food pairing than chocolate and a glass of wine. This boozy brownie mix combines my two loves into one delicious treat.
4. Grocery stores have started carrying their own brands of wine ice cream, but why not try this recipe out for yourself?
5. I’m addicted to all things gummy, so I can’t wait to try out these drunken gummy bears.
6. I dare you to eat only one piece of this wine-infused fudge.
7. This vino-soaked roast beef is so tender, it almost melts in your mouth.
8. When it comes to wine recipes, there are no rules, so why not add some chocolate to your nightly glass?
9. Italian cuisine is wine’s best friend, and garlic parmesan red wine spaghetti is no exception.
10. There may be wine baked into these cupcakes, but it’s the raspberry rosé icing that really steals the show.
11. Drunken cheesy bread gives wine and cheese a new spin.
12. The herb and wine mixture in this creamy sauce is instrumental in pulling off this pork loin dish.
13. This poached pear dessert is so simple to make, even after a glass or two of the good stuff.
14. Merlot meatballs will please everyone at your next game day bash.
15. Kick it old school with some white wine fondue.
16. What goes better with a creamy custard parfait than fresh berries and lots of wine?
17. This chicken marsala recipe is a classic for a reason.
18. Wine can totally transform your average meat and potatoes dish.
19. Need another chocolatey, wine-filled dessert to add to your repertoire? I think so!
20. Up the ante on your favorite burger recipe by adding a cup or two of red wine to the mix.
21. Mussels and white wine make the perfect pair.
It’s wine o’clock somewhere! Which of these recipes are you most excited to try?
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/cooking-with-wine/