1. You are always the conversation starter.
2. They don’t know your love language / how to make you feel valued.
3. They give you a hard time for taking care of yourself.
4. They get insecure about literally everyone, even the person who takes your coffee order in the mornings.
5. You feel like you can’t bring up things that bother you because you are scared of how they’ll respond.
6. They aren’t sensitive to your feelings and with your emotions.
7. They intentionally make you feel bad about yourself.
8. None of your friends and family like them.
9. They aren’t supportive of your dreams and desires because they are afraid of how it will affect them.
10. They make comments that make you feel insecure about your body.
11. You don’t have any shared interests / hobbies.
12. You love how they love you rather than who they truly are.
13. There are substance abuse issues.
14. You feel responsible for their happiness and mental health.
15. You don’t grow and blossom alongside them.
16. They don’t encourage you to spend time with people who aren’t them.
17. They don’t know how to properly communicate.
18. They are extremely jealous.
19. They don’t do little thoughtful things that remind you they care.
20. They have a temper.
21. They don’t know how to manage their emotions.
22. They listen to you to respond, rather than listen to hear you.
23. They don’t know how to take care of themselves.
24. They don’t have good and healthy relationships with their family members.
25. They don’t put in effort to befriending your siblings.
26. You often feel like you don’t have a teammate to take on problems with, sometimes you even feel like you are on opposite teams.
27. They don’t ask if / how they could do better, they just assume what they are doing is enough.
28. They don’t know / care to ask what your needs are.