There are many things that exist in fictional universes that we wish existed in ours. Lightsabers, hoverboards, detachable jaws so that we can eat comically gigantic sandwiches. You know, standard stuff.
But when it comes to fashion, we’re happy to leave that in the realm of the fake because this stuff is just hideous.
- Photoplasty Contest: Characters Who Are The Same Person, Side By Side
- Pictofacts Contest: Ways You’ve Fallen For Marketing Hype
- Pictofacts Contest: Events In Stories, Side By Side With The Adaptation
- Pictofacts Contest: Scientifically Proven Ways To Stay Motivated
- Pictofacts Contest: Jokes Hollywood Needs To Retire
Cracked’s weekly Pictofacts and Photoplasty contests are open to all comers, and anyone with image manipulation skills can walk away with $25 – $100 per winning entry. Enter here.
We’re also looking for contest ideas and single-artist image sets. Pitch yours, here.
Also follow our new Pictofacts Facebook page, because you’re the hero we NEED right now.