We like to stereotype big name brands as greedy fat cats that’ll do anything to increase their bottom line, scruples be damned. But it’s kind of justified when they’ve been silently screwing us for years on end.
(Shout out to OldManRivers for the contest suggestion — who, judging by the user name, probably noticed all of these before anyone else did.)
- Photoplasty Contest: Ruin A Sci-Fi Universe In Three Steps
- Pictofacts Contest: Best And Worst Parts Of Beloved Franchises, Side By Side
- Pictofacts Contest: Utterly Nonsensical Brand Slogans, Commercials and Taglines
- Pictofacts Contest: Huge Social Media Gaffes By Huge Companies
- Pictofacts Contest: The Worst Ways People React To Their Problems
Cracked’s weekly Pictofacts and Photoplasty contests are open to all comers, and anyone with image manipulation skills can walk away with $25 – $100 per winning entry. Enter here.
We’re also looking for contest ideas and single-artist image sets. Pitch yours, here.
Also follow our new Pictofacts Facebook page, because you’re the hero we NEED right now.